PWN Global: Grant Application Specialist
We are seeking a Grant Application Specialist to strengthen our Fundraising activities. Interested in this exciting volunteer role?
- You will prospect and identify concrete, relevant grant opportunities
- You will lead the process of preparing applications for relevant grants at an international level
- You will connect with identified organizations, get informed about specific requirements and connect with other potential funding organisations
- You will co-ordinate the acceptance process, including the administrative, financial and legal internal review, in liaison with the relevant departments
- You will be responsible for the handover of grants for their subsequent management
- You work with Fundraising Committee and liaise with the Global Philanthropy Manager.
- High skilled in networking and able to create alliances and excellent relationships
- Communicative, strategic, a negotiator and an influencer
- Fluent in English (other languages desirable).
4 hours per week (meetings included)
Send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.